Proving once again that within the Beltway Bubble, there is no such thing as being so dismally, irretrievably wrong that you are forever discredited from giving your opinion again, This Week executive producer Jonathan Greenberger asked those mental giants Bill Kristol and Tom Friedman to give their learned opinions on the protests in Kiev.
Mind you, these are the same guys who
- Said Barack Obama would not win a single primary in 2008. And is already predicting Hillary Clinton losing in 2016;
- Advocates Dickensian labor camp conditions for American workers to stay competitive against "globalization";
- Still insists that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was all about weapons of mass destruction and that it will have the same effect in Iran;
- Saw things that weren't there in Silicon Valley to the everlasting laughter of all the locals;
- Thought Sarah Palin was so charismatic that the Republicans would dance into the White House with her as VP...and still thinks she could be President.
- Insisted for more than five years that "victory" in Iraq was six months away.
With pundits this delusional, why should we believe a single word they say about Kiev? Why does ABC continue to offer these ALWAYS WRONG talking heads any legitimacy or an opportunity to add their voice to the national dialogue?