All eyes on the Virginia and New Jersey elections, as well as the Maine ballot initiative to expand Medicaid in that state.
Let us know what you're seeing locally if you're in one of those states.
This post will be updated with results...
Dave Wasserman has called the Virginia Governor's race for Northam with 30 percent of the vote in. Northam is outperforming in every precinct. Loudon County, for example, has Northam up by 20. (Clinton was up by 17 last year.)
In Florida, the Democrat has won in a close race for Mayor in St. Pete:
Here's more on Virginia:
Democrat Phil Murphy wins NJ
UPDATE 3: Trump scolds Gillespie, who ran a Trumpian campaign and who was endorsed by Steve Bannon.
UPDATE 4: Maine voters have approved the Medicaid expansion by referendum.
The Virginia House of Delegates hangs delicately in the balance. Here are the seats still in play:
- HD-28 (95% in): Roxann Robinson (R) leads by 138 votes
- HD-40 (91% in): Donte Tanner (D) leads by 125 votes
- HD-68 (93% in): Dawn Adams (D) leads by 453 votes
- HD-73 (96% in): Debra Rodman (D) leads by 925 votes
- HD-84 (89% in): Glenn Davis (R) leads by 647 votes
- HD-85 (94% in): Cheryl Turpin (D) leads by 447 votes
- HD-94 (100% in): David Yancey (R) leads by 12 votes
Dems only need 5 of those.