Tea Party candidate for NY Governor Carl Paladino wins Keith's Worst Persons for this, from TPM. Tea Party NY Gov Candidate's E-Mails Exposed: Racism, Porn, Bestiality:
An online news outlet in New York state has obtained dozens of emails, many of them racist and sexually graphic, which it reports were sent by Carl Paladino, the Tea-Party-backed Republican candidate for governor of New York, to a long list of political and business associates. One email shows a video of an African tribal dance, entitled "Obama Inauguration Rehearsal," while another depicts hardcore bestiality.
Paladino's campaign manager, Michael Caputo, would not comment on specific emails, but acknowledged to TPMmuckraker that Paladino had sent emails that were "off-color" and "politically incorrect," saying that few such emails represented the candidate's own opinion. Caputo accused Democrats of wanting to change the subject from substantive issues to "having sex with horses."
As TPM noted, here are "some of the most eyebrow-raising":
• An October 2009 email with a photograph showing President Obama and the First Lady dressed in 70s-era blaxploitation pimp and prostitute costumes while attending a formal event at the White House. Here's the photo, courtesy of WNYmedia.net:
• A December 2008 email showing a video of African tribesmen performing a traditional dance. The video is entitled "Obama Inauguration Rehearsal."
• A September 2009 email entitled, "Easy Steady Big Fella....XXXX," with a photograph that graphically depicts a horse having sex with a woman.
• A January 2010 email, containing a hardcore pornographic video entitled "Miss France 2008 F[***]ing."
• A July 2009 email showing a photograph of an airplane landing directly behind a group of black men. The caption reads: "Holy Sh*t. run ni**ers, run!"
Keith's runners up were John Derbyshire -- John Derbyshire tells black law students they are inferior and Glenn Beck -- Beck states that Obama has said of tea partiers, "You are either with the president, or you're a terrorist".