The Cincinnati Enquirer is preparing to rank President Obama’s first hundred days. In doing so they listed how local lawmakers have voted with the President.
- Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio: 100 percent
- Rep. Steve Driehaus, D-Ohio: 86 percent
- Sen. George Voinovich, R-Ohio: 71 percent
- Rep. Mike Turner, R-Ohio: 43 percent
- Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.: 41 percent
- Sen. Jim Bunning, R-Ky.: 24 percent
- Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio: 0 percent
- Rep. Geoff Davis, R-Ky.: 0 percent
- Rep. Jean Schmidt, R-Ohio: 0 percent
I think the most telling number there is that of the House minority leader, John Boehner. He is setting the lead for his caucus and they are following in lockstep with him. Even the Senate’s Minority Leader has been able to support the President 41% of the time.