So AG Holder writes the Russians to tell them Snowden won't face the death penalty and won't be tortured and so has no grounds for seeking asylum. You'll excuse me while I let out a guffaw. The surveillance state is just so desperate for the truth to remain as far away as possible from the American people, isn't it?
Ramona's Voices: The fate of Detroit's art treasures.
They Gave Us a Republic: The GOP's impossible climb on race.
Phantom Public: The most threatened ex-president, for now.
The Rude Pundit: The fight for abortion rights in Chile.
Infidel753: The difference between humans and other animals.
Round-up by Michael J.W. Stickings of The Reaction (Twitter: @mjwstickings). I'll be here through Sunday.
Send requests and suggestions to mbru AT crooksandliars DOT com.
More like this
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Hold? Let’s Upgrade the Senate.