Grist: Four years after their epic prank, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce drops its lawsuit against the Yes Men.
Raw Story: Arizona Senator Jeff Flake apologizes for his son. Again.
Maine People’s Alliance: GOP House Minority Leader Ken Fredette opposes Medicaid expansion because “my brain being a man's brain sort of thinks differently.”
Speaking of which, your quotes of the day:
“If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for 30 days because they get infections.” (House Speaker Newt Gingrich, 1995)
“The young folks coming in to each of your services are anywhere from 17 to 22 or 23. Gee-whiz, the hormone level created by nature sets in place the possibility for these types of things to occur.” (Senator Saxby Chambliss, on sexual assault in the military, June 5, 2013)
Guest blogging Mike's Blog Round Up this week is Jon Perr from Perrspectives. Send your tips, recommendations, comments and angst to mbru AT crooksandliars DOT com.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing