As we enjoy our secular chocolate eggs (and Bill O's scorn) brought to us by the pagan fertility bunny, let us all consider the the wisdom of our founding fathers to not only insisting on church and state separation, but putting it in writing; I like to note that they wrote that amendment FIRST, it was so important. The Republican side of the aisle continues to attack both the reproductive rights of women and the marriage rights of LGBT citizens in the name of their own religious "liberty." The separation of church and state protects both, and that freedom of, or freedom from, religion is a choice every American has the right to pursue. Thank you for letting me be part of your week.
Just Another Blog From L.A. tells us about what the Moonies think about the love that dare not speak its name.
Naked Capitalism says that Cyprus is ahead of schedule.
Library Grape is worried that April Fools' Day may have come early this year, so what will happen on Monday?
Bonus track: Little Bang Theory welcomes us to spring, and reminds us that it is a beautiful world.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing