Tylenol

Brianna's Story: 'She Didn't Have A Second Christmas'

Brianna's Story: 'She Didn't Have A Second Christmas'

The story of Brianna Hutto, a five-month-old who lost her life after a mix-up between two Tylenol products. It was an all-too-easy mistake to make -- and both the FDA and the Johnson & Johnson unit that makes Tylenol knew it had happened before.
Bold Warning From Makers Of Tylenol

Bold Warning From Makers Of Tylenol

The maker of Tylenol is changing its packaging to better warn consumers of the risks of taking too much acetaminophen. Overdosing can cause dangerous, even deadly, liver damage, and consumers aren't always reading the fine print.

Common Pain Medicine Could Be Deadly

Acetaminophen, one of the most common medicines used in fever and pain drugs like Tylenol, could trigger dangerous skin reactions in some people, the Food and Drug Administration said Thursday. The reactions typically start with flu-like symptoms, but could lead to extensive damage to skin tissue and could be fatal.