Let's start the morning off with a little sly satire, shall we?
Not sure which is more genius...the "Stop the steel" hashtag, the meet-up at the Hilton (*pause*) Total Auto Body Repair, or "These numbers aren't adding up...do what I haven't done and do the MATH." Terhune is always hilarious, but his delivery on this entire video is *chef's kiss* perfection.
Twitter was right there with our Brent:
I had my 3rd and 4th wedding receptions at the Hilton Total Auto and Repair. They have a great buffet. 12 types of wings. Not flavors, but birds. I particularly like the cardinal. Takes a lot to fill you up.
— @TommyD (@DelainoTom) November 14, 2020
I'm here - let's get it!! pic.twitter.com/xnd2ZGxGTU
— Oh It's You Dave 🌸🐕🦺🇨🇱 (@OhHeyItsYouDave) November 14, 2020
Wow looks like that nasty cough is gone. Bleach injections or the light in the lungs?
— Yolanda Perez 🧼👏🏽😷 (@Yap617) November 14, 2020
You didn’t give a time so I’m waiting for everyone in my camouflage tent. You might not see it but I’m here. Just yodel and I’ll come out!!!
— jason haack (@HaackJayd) November 14, 2020
Here's your Sunday morning line-up, according to Politico:
- ABC“This Week”: Adm. Brett Giroir … Atul Gawande … John Bolton … Jeh Johnson … Jon Osoff. Panel: Terry Moran, Rachel Scott, Julie Pace and Evan Osnos.
- NBC“Meet the Press”: Ron Klain … Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson … Michael Osterholm. Panel: Al Cardenas, Jeffrey Goldberg, Maria Teresa Kumar and Carol Lee.
- FOX“Fox News Sunday”: Ken Starr … Laurence Tribe … Vivek Murthy. Panel: Guy Benson, Gillian Turner and Donna Brazile. Power Player: Re-air of Alex Trebek.
- CNN“State of the Union”: Anthony Fauci … Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) … Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) … Raphael Warnock.
- CBS“Face the Nation”: Pre-empted for Masters coverage.
Whatchyaupto this morning? Tell us in the comments!