So there is this...
— LeVar Burton (@levarburton) August 21, 2021
And there is also this...
WAIT A GODDAMNED MINUTE. https://t.co/8EKjFTRcIE
— Saeed Jones (@theferocity) August 20, 2021
Alex made it explicitly clear he believes she should be the next host. They didn't even invite her to guest host. 🙄
— Shakirah Hill Taylor (@ShakirahAdianna) August 20, 2021
Talk amongst yourselves.
Here's your morning line-up, according to Politico:
- FOX “Fox News Sunday”: Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) … Surgeon General Vivek Murthy … Secretary of State Antony Blinken. Panel: Gerald Seib, Dana Perino and Charles Lane. Power Player: Chloe Mitchell.
- ABC “This Week”: Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin … Surgeon General Vivek Murthy ... Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) ... Mike Mullen. Panel: Terry Moran, Stephanie Ramos, Michel Martin and Craig Whitlock.
- NBC “Meet the Press”: National security adviser Jake Sullivan … Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) … Education Secretary Michael Cardona … NBC News poll. Panel: Helene Cooper, Andrea Mitchell and Leo Shane.
- CNN “State of the Union,” guest-anchored by Brianna Keilar: National security adviser Jake Sullivan … Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) … Surgeon General Vivek Murthy.
- CBS “Face the Nation”: Secretary of State Antony Blinken … Nikki Haley … Ryan Crocker … Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan … Scott Gottlieb.
- MSNBC “The Sunday Show”: Melanie Campbell … Wade Henderson … Anne Applebaum … Evelyn Farkas … Kevin Baron … Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) … DNC Chair Jaime Harrison … Texas state Rep. Nicole Collier.
- CNN “Inside Politics,” guest-anchored by Kaitlan Collins: Panel: Julie Pace, Jeff Zeleny, Vivian Salama and Heather Caygle.
What's on your Sunday morning agenda? Tell us in the comments!