George Will on C-SPAN this morning: "There have been remarkably few scandals in this administration, compared to others."
Allow me to refresh your "superb" brain, which must be plumb tuckered out from parsing Latin verbs - I believe these qualify as "scandals" even to such pure intellects as your own:
1) Iraq and the non-connection to 9/11. Many, many dead soldiers and Iraqi civilians as a result.
2) The missing WMDs.
4) Outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame.
5) Abu Ghraib.
6) Supreme Court appointment of Bush to the presidency.
7) Cheney's secret energy task force meetings.
8) Patriot Act abuses.
9) Ahmed Chalabi.
10) Sibel Edmunds.
11) Political purging of Florida's voting rolls.
12) Illegal executive order dismantling the Presidential Records Act - thus shielding Reagan, Bush I and Bush II records from the public eye.
I wan to thank Suburban Guerrila for this piece of info!