Hi, it's Actor212 again, of Simply Left Behind
It's Monday. I know, sucks doesn't it? As many Republican politicians have said to themselves while drunk, "I wish I could unsuck it." I'll do my best.
- First off, a bit of nasty business from, of all people, Joel Stein at Time Magazine and the LA Times. Our intrepid reporter, Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo tips us off that "joel stein, big mucky muck columnist has obviously taken media bloodhound's hilarious idea for "ann coulter mad libs" and actually had the audacity to not only use it, but to claim that he invented it himself." You can see for yourself: stein's nov. 2 column and here is media bloodhound's piece from two weeks earlier. No jokes are directly taken, but the entire premise is nearly identical in each piece. I have an email into Stein. I'll update in comments should he or the LA Times respond.
- From Les Enrages: your primer on waterboarding. - Right wingers have had a field day with this story, as noted by Betsy Angert at My Left Wing. But she makes several good points in her rebuttal, and we might even begin to wean some kids off Ritalin, so that they don't end up hooked on OxyContin later in life.
- Did the US nuke Syria? Gun-Totin' Liberal thinks so, and was the first place I saw the actual evidence (albeit in Arabic). Personally, I doubt it. The Jerusalem Post pulled the story on Saturday (at least the links I saw) and Al Jazeera made no mention of it on their English language website. But you decide.
- As Mad In The Middle shows us, if you want to live like a Republican, vote Democratic.
- From First-Draft.com, Texas has paid federal hurricane aid to just 13 families....Governor Perry blames Mississippi and Louisiana????
My blog, Simply Left Behind, is locked in a tight battle for a 2007 Weblog Award. Your vote could make the difference. If you like what I've posted here today, please vote for Simply Left Behind. Two clicks, ten seconds, and you've voted. Thank you, for your time and your vote.